JobsBack to jobs
Emergency Room Registration Clerk
Patient Financial Services
days/evenings/holidays/weekends - as needed
- - Register all Emergency Room Patients
- - Reviews ER Records for accuracy and completeness, and correct/update record and CPSI as needed
- - Review ER Physician record for signature and DX Code
- - Reconcile money collected on a daily basis for each shift via cash drawer document
- - Prepare Transfer paperwork for patients
- - Scan all pertinent patient information to the patients account post discharge
- - Verify Workers Comp Injury information as needed
- - Answer incoming phone calls
- - Verify Insurance coverage as needed for all patients registered
- - Make copies of ER Charts as needed
- - Request and Collect deposit for non-funded patients
- - Request and Collect all co-pays for commercial Insurance patients
- -One to two years’ experience in an office setting. Preferably in a healthcare setting.
- -MUST BE ABLE TO WORK A FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE, WEEKENDS, AND HOLIDAYS.
- -Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred, but not necessary.
- -High School Diploma or equivalent
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. This job description is intended to provide only basic guidelines for meeting job requirements. Responsibilities, knowledge, skills, abilities and working conditions may change as needs evolve.
Interested candidates may apply on website or send resume to email@example.com
Based on experience
Wednesday, January 12, 2022
Open until filledApply for this job