JobsBack to jobs
Emergency Room Registration Clerk
Patient Financial Services
days/evenings/holidays/weekends - as needed
- - Register all Emergency Room Patients
- - Reviews ER Records for accuracy and completeness, and correct/update record and CPSI as needed
- - Review ER Physician record for signature and DX Code
- - Reconcile money collected on a daily basis for each shift via cash drawer document
- - Prepare Transfer paperwork for patients
- - Scan all pertinent patient information to the patients account post discharge
- - Verify Workers Comp Injury information as needed
- - Answer incoming phone calls
- - Verify Insurance coverage as needed for all patients registered
- - Make copies of ER Charts as needed
- - Request and Collect deposit for non-funded patients
- - Request and Collect all co-pays for commercial Insurance patients
- QUALIFICATIONS: Experience: One to two years’ experience in an office setting. Preferably in a healthcare setting.
- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK A FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE, WEEKENDS, AND HOLIDAYS.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred, but not necessary.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
Interested candidates may apply on FRH website or send resume to email@example.com
based on experience
Wednesday, January 12, 2022
Open until filledApply for this job