Emergency Room Registration Clerk
Patient Financial Services
Flexible schedule, weekends, and holidays
- Register all Emergency Room Patients
- Reviews ER Records for accuracy and completeness, and correct/update record and CPSI as needed
- Reconcile money collected on a daily basis for each shift via cash drawer document
- Prepare Transfer paperwork for patients
- Scan all pertinent patient information to the patients account post discharge
- Verify Workers Comp Injury information as needed
- Answer incoming phone calls
- Verify Insurance coverage as needed for all patients registered
- Make copies of ER Charts as needed
- Request and Collect deposit for non-funded patients
- Request and Collect all co-pays for commercial Insurance patients
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Communication skills.
- Customer relation skills.
- Good telephone etiquette.
- Computer skills.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Bilingual in Spanish – preferred.
- One (1) year, previous supervisory experience - preferred.
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK A FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE, WEEKENDS, AND HOLIDAYS.
Based on experience
Monday, February 10, 2020
Open until filledApply for this job