JobsBack to jobs
Frio Primary Care/Urgent Care Clinic Dilley, TX
Rotating shift every other week, 7am-3pm & 10am-7pm Must be flexible to work Saturdays and Holidays
The patient access representative is the first point of contact for patients. The patient access representative's responsibilities include collecting patient details; preparing admission & discharge documentation; explaining policies and procedures. This position also handles patient queries, concerns, and complaints. Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum one (1) year experience clerical experience preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and insurance plans preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data entry systems.
- Ability to multitask and maintain strong attention to detail.
- Professional demeanor.
- Must be able to communicate w/ patients and families.
Tuesday, October 12, 2021
Open until filledApply for this job