JobsBack to jobs
Certified Medical Assistant
Frio Regional Primary Care & Urgent Care Clinic, Dilley, Texas
Frio Regional Hospital – Frio Regional Primary Care & Urgent Care Clinic is looking for a Certified/Registered Medical Assistants (MA) to work with a team of healthcare professionals to provide direct, compassionate, quality care to our patients. As a Medical Assistant, you will perform basic ancillary skills to assist the provider to meet the specific needs of the patients. Come join our team!
- -Confirming purpose of visit (chief complaint);
- -Prepares patient accordingly for examination based on purpose of visit;
- -Recording patient summary and including vital signs (Blood Pressure, Pulse, Weight, Height, and Temperature);
- -Assist physicians (providers) and nursing personnel with injections, EKGs, phlebotomy and other patient care procedures;
- -Verifies patient information and updates medical history, appropriate screenings for all allergies and medications;
- -Ability to take delegated orders from physicians (providers) and complete them efficiently in a timely manner;
- -Must be willing to utilize full MA skill set including both back & front office;
- -Following up with patients; and
- -Other duties as assigned.
- EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- -High School Diploma or GED equivalent required;
- -Medical Assistant Certification to practice in the State of Texas;
- -Must possess a Medical Assistant Certification i.e. CMA, RMA, or CCMA;
- -Phlebotomist Certification is a requirement;
- -Current CPR and/or BLS certification or the ability to attain the certification within 30 days of employment;
- -Two (2) years medical office background with medical terminology knowledge preferred.
- -Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus;
- -Proficiency with standard Microsoft Office applications and system databases;
- -Must be available to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, and weekends as scheduled per supervisor.
Positions will remain open until filled. Interested applicants may apply on our website or submit a resume to email@example.com
Based on experience
Monday, November 22, 2021
Open until filledApply for this job