Certified Nursing Assistant
- Perform personal care duties as assigned.
- Perform light housekeeping duties when assigned.
- Perform all basic nursing assistant skills identified on skills checklist.
- Read and follow daily care plans.
- Document follow-through and report changes in patient condition to RN.
- Comply with all company policies.
- CNA certification preferred.
- Must have CPR certification.
Must be able to work 3 to 11 p.m. and/or 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. shift
Interested candidates may submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out an application at the Admitting Desk in the lobby of our hospital.
Based on experience
Tuesday, February 14, 2017
Open until filled
email@example.comApply for this job