JobsBack to jobs
Certified Nursing Assistant
12 hours shift PRN NIGHT SHIFT
- - Perform personal care duties as assigned.
- - Perform light housekeeping duties when assigned.
- - Perform all basic nursing assistant skills identified on skills checklist.
- - Read and follow daily care plans.
- - Document follow-through and report changes in patient condition to RN.
- - Comply with all company policies.
- - Must have CNA certification
- - Must have CPR certification
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. This job description is intended to provide only basic guidelines for meeting job requirements. Responsibilities, knowledge, skills, abilities and working conditions may change as needs evolve.
Interested candidates may apply on our website or submit a resume to email@example.com
Based on experience
Tuesday, May 17, 2022
Open until filledApply for this job