JobsBack to jobs
Certified Scrub Tech
Must be available to rotate weekends
Assists in the operating room as directed and according to department policies. Surgical Technician may perform any of the following duties with the goal of preparing the room and the patient for the surgical procedure.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- -Setting up the instruments and equipment that is required for the procedure
- -Sterilizing equipment and taking an inventory to ensure there are enough supplies for surgery
- -Preparing the patient for surgery
- -Passing the Surgeon instruments and sterile supplies throughout the operation
- -Taking a count of all surgical instruments and supplies prior to the operation
- -Recounting surgical instruments and supplies at the end of the operation
- -Maintaining an overall sterile environment throughout the surgery
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Minimum of one-year experience in surgical services is preferred
- Certified Surgical Technologist
- Must be able to rotate weekends
The role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and/or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. This job description is intended to provide only basic guidelines for meeting job requirements. Responsibilities, knowledge, skills, abilities and working conditions may change as needs evolve.
Interested applicants may apply on our website or submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Based on experience
Monday, March 6, 2023
Open until filledApply for this job