JobsBack to jobs
Able to work nights, days, weekends, and holidays
The Hospital Sitter will provide relief for patients’ families and loved ones, and sit with antagonistic, distressed, dying or suicidal patients, or with those at risk of falling. You will provide care in a manner that soothes patients, observe for changes in their condition, and summon nursing staff where necessary.
- - Ensuring supervision of patients at all times.
- - Assisting patients with basic personal care, and to move or walk around.
- - Providing patients with emotional support.
- - Refraining from performing additional, unauthorized functions.
- - Notifying clinical staff with any concerns or change in patient.
- - Alerting nursing staff when patients need help.
- - Maintaining confidentiality of patient information.
- - Adhering to relevant policies, procedures, and standards.
- - High School Diploma, or equivalent.
- - Available to work nights, days, weekends, holidays as scheduled.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. This job description is intended to provide only basic guidelines for meeting job requirements. Responsibilities, knowledge, skills, abilities and working conditions may change as needs evolve
Interested applicants may apply on our website or submit a resume to email@example.com
Based on experience
Saturday, April 9, 2022
Open until filledApply for this job