JobsBack to jobs
PRN (OPEN CONTINOUS)
Able to work nights, days, weekends, holidays, flexible schedule
The Hospital Sitter will provide relief for patients’ families and loved ones, and sit with antagonistic, distressed, dying or suicidal patients, or with those at risk of falling. You will provide care in a manner that soothes patients, observe for changes in their condition, and summon nursing staff where necessary.
- - Ensuring supervision of patients at all times.
- - Assisting patients with basic personal care, and to move or walk around.
- - Providing patients with emotional support.
- - Refraining from performing additional, unauthorized functions.
- - Notifying clinical staff with any concerns or change in patient.
- - Alerting nursing staff when patients need help.
- - Maintaining confidentiality of patient information.
- - Adhering to relevant policies, procedures, and standards.
- - High School Diploma, or equivalent.
- - Outstanding communication, listening and observations skills.
- - Ability to respond swiftly.
- - Ability to work well with others.
- - Calm, confident manner.
- - Undeterred by distressed or combative patients.
- - Available to work nights, days, weekends, holidays as scheduled.
Interested applicants may apply on our website or submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday, October 2, 2020
Open until filledApply for this job