JobsBack to jobs
Frio Regional Primary Care & Urgent Care Clinic, Dilley, Texas
FT - available evenings/weekends as needed
Under supervision, the incumbent of this position provides professional nursing care to clinic patients. Works collaboratively with the providers within the team setting to facilitate quality care for the patient.
- -Performs general nursing care to patients. Administers treatments in accordance with nursing standards.
- -Assists with the preparation of equipment and aids provider during treatment, examination, and testing of patients.
- -Observes, records, and reports patients' condition and reaction to drugs or treatments to providers.
- -Oversees appointment bookings and ensures preferences are given to patients in emergency situations. Maintains timely flow of patients.
- -Greets patients and obtains well-documented history and vitals. Prepares patients for physical exam. Instructs patients in collection of samples and tests.
- -Perform tasks in accordance with established procedures and as prescribed by applicable licensure/certification.
- Graduate from an accredited school of practical nursing or vocational nursing. Must be Texas state-licensed practical nurse with a minimum one year of LVN experience, clinic experience preferred.
- Must be CPR certified
- Bilingual and English/Spanish preferred
- Familiarity with health care systems, regulations, policies and functions. Must have a good understanding of documentation standards.
- Computer skills: Knowledge of word processing software, database software, spreadsheet and internet software
Position will remain open until filled. Interested applicants may apply on our website at www.frioregionalhospital.com or submit a resume to email@example.com
Based on experience
Friday, November 12, 2021
Open until filledApply for this job