The Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) duties and responsibilities consist(s) of but are not limited to:
- Performs tasks such as recording vital signs, preparing and administering medications.
- Delivery of care will be in accordance with established standards, hospital policies and procedures and is consistent with the plan of other health care providers.
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills concentrated in carrying out the most complex practical nursing care assignments and observe, identify and respond to patients needs for nursing.
- Varies order and sequence of assigned procedures based on the patient's condition and will be able to reorganize workload based upon unit needs.
- Accurately report and record significant patient information.
- Demonstrate ability to pursue practical knowledge of human behavior, motivations, and reactions to situations to working effectively with patients, family and staff members.
- Completed work needs only general review by RN for technical and clinical accuracy, appropriateness and conformity with policy and nursing assignments and demonstrate responsible behaviors within the nursing care team.
- Use sound judgment in application of the nursing process.
Must be willing and able to work nights, weekends, and holidays
Qualifications • Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) license in state of Texas or compact state • Service-oriented (positive, enthusiastic, empathetic and respectful demeanor) • Able to communicate clearly (verbal and written) • Able to handle stressful situations in a calm and professional manner • Capable of organizing tasks and managing multiple priorities.
Interested applicants may apply on our website www.frioregionalhospital.com, submit a resume to email@example.com, or apply in person.
Position will remain open until filled.
Tuesday, June 4, 2019
Open until filled
Nancy Ortiz, HR Director
Apply for this job