JobsBack to jobs
Registered Nurse (RN)
FULL TIME (DAY & NIGHT SHIFT)
Able to work weekends, holidays, and rotating shift
Responsibilities include, but not limited to total nursing care, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of each assigned patient to the Med/Surg unit. Plan, provide, and document discharge planning, teaching and educates patients, family, or others to attain optimal health and continuity of care.
- - Current licensed as a registered nurse in the state of Texas
- - A minimum one-year experience in hospital setting preferred.
- - Able to work rotating shifts, weekends, and holidays.
- PRIOR TO CLINICAL CARE OF THE PATIENT YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- - Current certification in CPR, ACLS, PALS
- Interested applicants may apply on our website or submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Based on experience
Monday, September 28, 2020
Open until filled
Nancy Ortiz, HR Director 830-334-3617 ext. 135Apply for this job