Registered Nurse (RN)
ED responsibilities include but not limited to providing primary health care in an acute care setting under an Emergency Room physician; ability to triage, obtain vital signs, perform cardiac monitoring and administer various medications and drips. Assure that the plan of care is carried out in a safe environment through performance and supervision of subordinate personnel.
- Current licensed as a registered nurse in the state of Texas
- Current certification in CPR
- ACLS, PALS, OR ENPC, AND TNCC preferred
- Minimum one-year experience in hospital setting/emergency room preferred
- Able to work rotating shifts, weekends, and holidays.
Based on experience, $12,000 signing bonus/3-year commitment
Friday, June 2, 2017
Open until filled
Nancy Ortiz, HR Director 830-334-3617 ext. 135Apply for this job