JobsBack to jobs
Frio Home Health
RFT to include weekends, holidays, and on-call
As a Home Health Registered Nurse, you will:
- - Provide admission, case management, and follow-up skilled nursing visits for home health patients.
- - Administer on-going care and case management for each patient, provide necessary follow-up as directed by the Clinical Manager.
- - Confer with physician in developing the initial plan of treatment based on physician's orders and initial patient assessment. Provide hands-on care, management and evaluation of the care plan and teaching of the patient in accordance with physician orders, under Clinical Manager's supervision. Revise plan in consultation with physician based on ongoing assessments and as required by policy/regulation.
- - Coordinate appropriate care, encompassing various healthcare personnel (such as Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, and external providers).
- - Report patient care/condition/progress to patient's physician and Clinical Manager on a continuous basis.
- - Implement patient care plan in conjunction with patient and family to assist them in achieving optimal resolution of needs/problems.
- - Discharge patients after consultation with the physician and Clinical Manager, preparing and completing needed clinical documentation.
- - Prepare appropriate medical documentation on all patients, including any case conferences, patient contacts, medication order changes, re-certifications, progress updates, and care plan changes. Prepare visit/shift reports, updates/summarizes patient records, and confers with other health care disciplines in providing optimum patient care.
- - Take on-call duty, weekends, and holidays as assigned.
- - Work Saturday and Sundays as assigned.
- - Graduate of an approved school of professional nursing and currently licensed in the state in which practicing
- - Minimum of two (2) year nursing experience (preferred)
- - Home Health experience a plus
- - Current CPR certification
- - Must have a current driver’s license and have current liability insurance
- - Strong organizational and communication skills
Interested applicants may submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out an application on our website.
Position will remain open until filled.
Based on experience/scheduled range
Thursday, June 3, 2021
Open until filledApply for this job