JobsBack to jobs
Frio Home Health
As a Home Health Registered Nurse, you will:
- - Provide admission, case management, and follow-up skilled nursing visits for home health patients.
- - Administer on-going care and case management for each patient, provide necessary follow-up as directed by the Clinical Manager.
- - Coordinate appropriate care, encompassing various healthcare personnel (such as Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, and external providers).
- - Report patient care/condition/progress to patient's physician and Clinical Manager on a continuous basis.
- - Implement patient care plan in conjunction with patient and family to assist them in achieving optimal resolution of needs/problems.
- - Discharge patients after consultation with the physician and Clinical Manager, preparing and completing needed clinical documentation.
- - Prepare appropriate medical documentation on all patients, including any case conferences, patient contacts, medication order changes, re-certifications, progress updates, and care plan changes. Prepare visit/shift reports, updates/summarizes patient records, and confers with other health care disciplines in providing optimum patient care.
- - Take on-call duty, weekends, and holidays as assigned.
- - Minimum of one (1) year nursing experience (preferred)
- - Home Health experience a plus
- - Current CPR certification
- - Must have a current driver’s license and have current liability insurance
- - Strong organizational and communication skills
Interested applicants may submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out an application on our website.
Position will remain open until filled.
Based on experience
Monday, November 8, 2021
Open until filledApply for this job