JobsBack to jobs
The Environmental Services Tech is responsible for the general cleanliness of our hospital. They will be detail-oriented, flexible and willing to take on non-routine cleaning and special projects as the need arises.
- - High School Graduate or equivalent
- - Ability to work well under minimal supervision
- - Able to work days, nights, weekend, and rotating shift
- - Position requires extended periods of walking and standing. Lifting up to 50 pounds and transporting up to 100 pounds on carts.
- - Prior cleaning experience in a hospital (preferred)
Interested applicants may apply on our FRH website or submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Position will remain open until filled.
Based on experience
Wednesday, January 12, 2022
Open until filledApply for this job