The essential function of the Maintenance Professional is to ensure that all preventative maintenance and building troubleshooting are completed in a quality and professional throughout the premises.
- - Foster a safe work environment that complies with building code and OSHA standards.
- - Performing various carpentry, electrical, plumbing, painting, and HVAC duties to maintain buildings and equipment operations.
- - Uses common tools including, but not limited to hand and power tools such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches, precision measuring instruments, and electrical and electronic testing devices.
- - Schedule and perform preventive maintenance procedures on building mechanical equipment.
- - Coordinate with licensed labor professionals to address complex issues outside of your licensing and expertise.
- - Ensure safety equipment such as fire alarm, fire extinguisher etc. are in place and are in working condition.
- - Performs outside custodial duties as required.
- - Address the diverse needs of customers in a professional and helpful manner.
- - Monitor inventory levels and report any requests to supervisor.
- - Respond to all emergency maintenance requests at any time.
- - Complete other duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
Education and Experience:
- - High School diploma or equivalent required.
- - OSHA 10-Hour Certification preferred.
- - 1-3 years of basic HVAC, Electrical Code and Carpentry experience required.
- - Experience working in a hospital preferred.
- - Valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance is required.
- - Requires individuals to furnish their own reliable transportation to fulfill some of the job’s functions when required.
Based on experience
Wednesday, August 28, 2019
Open until filledApply for this job