JobsBack to jobs
Must be available to work holidays, weekends, and on call
The essential function of the Maintenance Professional is to ensure that all preventative maintenance and building troubleshooting are completed in a quality and professional throughout the premises.
- - Foster a safe work environment that complies with building code and OSHA standards.
- - Performing various carpentry, electrical, plumbing, painting, and HVAC duties to maintain buildings and equipment operations.
- - Uses common tools including, but not limited to hand and power tools such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches, precision measuring instruments, and electrical and electronic testing devices.
- - Schedule and perform preventive maintenance procedures on building mechanical equipment.
- - Coordinate with licensed labor professionals to address complex issues outside of your licensing and expertise.
- - Ensure safety equipment such as fire alarm, fire extinguisher etc. are in place and are in working condition.
- - Performs outside custodial duties as required.
- - Address the diverse needs of customers in a professional and helpful manner.
- - Monitor inventory levels and report any requests to supervisor.
- - Respond to all emergency maintenance requests at any time.
- - Complete other duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
Education and Experience:
- - High School diploma or equivalent required.
- - OSHA 10-Hour Certification preferred.
- - 1-3 years of basic HVAC, Electrical Code and Carpentry experience preferred.
- - Electrician License preferred.
- - Experience working in a hospital preferred.
- - Valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance is required.
- - Requires individuals to furnish their own reliable transportation to fulfill some of the job’s functions when required.
Based on experience
Monday, March 8, 2021
Open until filledApply for this job