Billing & Collections Manager
Patient Financial Services
This position is responsible for leading and operating the billing and collection processes and functions for the hospital. The Manager is responsible for designing, implementing and enforcing policies and procedures, as well as streamlining effective billing and collection processes across the facility. This position is highly visible and requires a strong leader with the ability to prioritize, plan, and direct the department and staff. Other responsibilities include maintaining high levels of patient and staff satisfaction, optimizing collections and reimbursement ensuring accurate and compliant billing and maintaining AR days and cash flow at acceptable levels.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field is preferred, or equivalent experience.
- This position requires at least 5 years of experience in billing, collecting, accounts receivable or a related area.
- Proficiency with a typical hospital billing and collections system, EHR and Microsoft Office for Windows (Outlook, Word, and Excel) is preferred.
- This position requires excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to adjust and interact with all levels of personnel.
- Must be multi-task oriented, organized and able to set priorities to meet deadlines and take pride in one’s work.
Interested applicants may apply on our website, or submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Based on experience
Wednesday, December 12, 2018
Open until filledApply for this job