Rural Health Clinic Director - Dilley, Texas
Rural Health Clinic Director needed to coordinate the development of a new Rural Health Clinic and to manage the ongoing operations of the facility as a positive team member. Responsibilities shall include, but are not limited to:
- Planning and coordination of a new clinic in all areas of developmental and operational functions; Preparing for, achieving and maintaining the conditions for certification of an RHC as mandated by 42 CFR §491 and other CMS publications and guidelines; Participation as needed and cooperation with other stakeholders throughout the construction, furnishing and stocking phases of development to ensure that the environment is compliant with state and federal regulations; To take the RHC through the initial certification survey and subsequent surveys;
- Creating and maintaining written policies and procedures as required by federal regulation; Working with hospital administration and key stakeholders to maintain the provider-based relationship between the RHC and the parent organization; Participate in the hiring and training of RHC employees and staff; Assist with the selection, development and implementation of the practice management and electronic medical records needed for the RHC; Participate in and assist the hospital with insurance credentialing, provider enrollment and contracting; Once the RHC is operational, the director shall oversee the daily operations of the facility and be responsible for necessary administrative and financial record-keeping and reporting to the hospital; Lead and manage all RHC direct reports; Be responsible for creating a positive workplace culture.
- - College degree preferred in a related field of study; at a minimum a high school graduate who has equivalent experience or training to perform the duties.
- - 3-5 years of experience as a clinic manager, director, or equivalent position
- - Knowledge of practice management and electronic medical record systems and applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe.
- - Good written and verbal communication skills
- Interested applicants may send resume to email@example.com and/or apply on our website.
Based on experience
Wednesday, July 3, 2019
Open until filled
Nancy Ortiz ext. 135Apply for this job